Best selling: Somewhere Between Proverbs 31 And Madea There’s Me shirt, tank top, v-neck

Somewhere Between Proverbs 31 And Madea There's Me Sweatshirt
Buy it here: Somewhere Between Proverbs 31 And Madea There’s Me shirt, tank top, v-neck
Visit more product at:Overblog
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that Madea, is one of the most creative characters out there. Tyler, I think that you are a creative genius to be able to be so real and accomplished in the way you create, produce and act - sometimes all in one show. You inspire me the way you continue to accomplish your God given purpose. Longing to meet you. Blessings. Been told that I'm a white Madea, took it as a compliment & said thank you!!!
Any one of them! Lol! We all need to laugh right now. Man, you did it. Funny, hilarious, no other way to explain it. During this shelter in place, if you need a laugh! Mr. Brown! Madea, etc. Them clothes! Mr. Brown, them clothes. When i needed a laugh, these characters delivered. Thanks Mr. Perry! Getting tickled thinking about all of them! Lol! Oh, don't forget Curtis Payne! Lol, lol, lol!!!!!!! Normally, I would choose Joe. But today, I’ll choose Heathrow. I bet he has some very interesting stories


Comments