Best selling: Nurse’s Dad 2020 My daughter risks her life to save strangers shirt, tank top, hoodie

Nurse's Dad 2020 My daughter risks her life to save strangers Long sleeve
Buy it here: Nurse’s Dad 2020 My daughter risks her life to save strangers shirt, tank top, hoodie
Visit more product at: pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolutly Amazing awesome guy and had tears of happiness from beginning to end watching it. So bittersweet and heartwarming. There are not enough animal rescuers like darius out there. Just so refreshing to watch and hear about an animal rescue rather than an upsetting animal cruelty story which devestates me. I salute you darius. I had a son in law and daughter that had a permit for rehab they went on a week vacation. I took care of the baby's for a week best time I ever had. Loved them by the way they were a rescue from a flood! People risked their lives to save those babies !
One of those special moments in life that wont happen very often, awesome story of human kindness towards wildlife. God bless this man for being compassionate enough and not leave this little fawn out in the field as prey to other wild animals. She probably sprained her ankle and could not walk to keep up with her mother and brother. The man put a splint on which helped her heal, then made an effort to return her to the wild with her family. If we only had more humans like that. Oh my God that's it touched my heart to see that they were just following him and would not let him live hopefully he really did make sure she was okay and didn't just leave her run away from her because he didn't show when he left her that's was kind of weird to me

Comments