Best selling: Mötley Crüe – Home Sweet Home Lyrics poster

Mötley Crüe – Home Sweet Home Lyrics poster2
Buy it now Mötley Crüe – Home Sweet Home Lyrics poster
Visit more product at: Overblog
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Kind of great seeing these guys. Was in Seattle Washington dr. Feelgood. And they had Faster Pussycat open up for them. during Fasters show. Turned around. And BAM got hit in the eye. Was taken back stage. While getting checked out. And waiting to go to the Seattle Hospital. I saw them walking out to get ready for there show!!! It sucked cause I missed it. So cool photo from  Saw this tour in Jacksonville, Florida. My first concert. My ears were still ringing 3 days later.
Awesome!
 It's pretty crazy...look at the normal tennis shoes sitting on the floor that they were wearing when they arrived. Bad Ass Motley Crue sporting Nike and Converse lol. Can't wait to see y'all when it's safe to hold the concert! Bringing my two little metal heads with me.  I would have loved to see you guys back in the 80s! It would be a dream come true to see you in real life at all!! Anyways it's an awesome picture! ROCK ON!!!

Comments