Best selling: It’s not a dad bod it’s a father figure shirt, hoodie, tank top

It's not a dad bod it's a father figure tank top
Buy it here: It’s not a dad bod it’s a father figure
Visit more product at: Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Custom Sweatshirt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen, hair ties are hard to figure out, I didn't figure them out until third grade when my hair was falling out of a braid and I decided to fix it, so you are not alone  If he paints himself pink, dyes his hair a lighter shade than his skin (still pink), and uses some kind of glitter as blush.. he would make a convincing poppy cosplay (yes, from trolls) Nope not embarrassing. If you haven't used it before, how would you know? I had to teach my husband about which way one of our daughter's shirts or dresses went on since he put it on backwards. I said the only reason I knew was because I had worn a similar piece of clothing before.
Haha I'm having the same look. Just finished my sister's 40s birthday party part 2. And with all that dancing I had to tie my hair up in a ponytail. Or as we say here in Denmark a Ishøj Palme.
(Ishøj a town South of Copenhagen and Palme means palm. So an Ishøj Palm. Thomas, if you keep growing it out, you could dress as space suit scene Riff Raff (Rocky Horror, for the uninitiated) for Halloween. And doesn't want to see you in fishnets and gold lame?

Comments