Best selling: I’m not a boy or a girl I’m dead Skull LGBT shirt, tank top, hoodie

I'm not a boy or a girl I'm dead Skull LGBT tank top
Buy it now  I’m not a boy or a girl I’m dead Skull LGBT 
Visit more product at:Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I have chills because it's like you spoke my every thought from the first sentence to the last. I agree with every single word you said. Stay safe.  I agree that work places should re-evaluate things. Working from home is so much better. I can do everything and am more productive at home without so many distractions. I loved your shows from home. Well said Adam! Respect each other’s decisions to do what’s right for them! I’m a high risk patient, working from home since March 16, luckily my employer is respectful of their employees and we will probably be working from home into next year! Blessed to have a job, anxious of what the future holds, but taking it day by day!
 Almost like “The Rest of the Story.” Always wondered about the technical stuff from home. And the family issues also figure in also. Thanks for sharing this unique perspective with us.  I love to read and see everything you do! I loved your cocktail episode! So cheers to you and your family 🍹 stay safe in all you do as you get your self back out into the world.
We love you!

Comments