Best selling: I’ll Be There For You Friends lyrics poster

I'll Be There For You Friends lyrics poster
Buy it now: I’ll Be There For You Friends lyrics poster
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our family feels so fortunate this virus did not raise its ugly head last fall/winter as my grandson’s team worked their way through football playoffs in Texas. And yes, he made an interception in the end zone in the last play of the game and they won State! Lifetime memories that many other seniors will not have the opportunity to experience. It is so incredibly sad. I realize this is a first world problem. But the social interaction we are all having to adjust to is a challenge. We are a strong society and we should be ok down the road. Our guys played their last game for a while last night. We are undefeated so far this season. I hope and pray last night wasn’t the last one we get to watch this season! I hope all sports resume soon!
I sat in the bleachers last night and watched my last lacrosse match for the season. My Grandson is a Senior. I felt sorry for the Seniors the year schools were closed for weeks during the hurricane. I feel sorry for the class of 2020. I think school closings are imminent. My senior son is going to likely miss the rest of his senior year. He is devastated not to be playing lacrosse in his final season. Six weeks cancelled here in Seattle. He lay on my bed sobbing last night. It’s so hard.

Comments