Best selling: Deep Purple 1968-2020 signatures shirt, tank top, hoodie

Deep Purple 1968-2020 signatures Sweatshirt
Buy it now:Deep Purple 1968-2020 signatures shirt, tank top, hoodie
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor puppy our dog has demodex mites and they are almost impossible to kill, were trying everything we can right now, from pills to sponge on to injections and loads of antibiotics, sometimes you do soooooo much and nothing seems to help😥 I'm glad to see there is always a chance though, if anyone who went through this have tips about this for me please help! I have personally rescued numerous dogs with demodex mange and healed them. Yes it’s a process and takes a long time but it’s possible. It’s all about the right meds, diet, supplements, and medicated baths.
I know it's hard! We had a nest of puppies a year and a half ago we wanted to keep one, but my Sheppard didn't had any milk so we bottle fed 10 puppies, we wanted to keep 1 but there was one who got bitten by something (probably mommas) he got a severe infection antibiotics didn't do enough so he needed a life saving operation at 3.5 weeks they wanted to fix his leg but it was so bad they rang me and wanted to euthanize him, I didn't want that so they took his leg off, then around a year old all disaster happened the boys were starting to loose there hair and became itchy my dad started dying of cancer and we got hit hard financially, we still did all we could ofcourse we started off with just a pill a month (somethingthe vet recommended), but that did nothing, then sponge baths, now ivomectine injections every week plus a lot of bathing and antibiotics, healthy food but it all seams to just stop it but it doesn't want to heal up, it's becoming very frustrating, there must be something that does help out, were at a point we would do anything to help our boys I already lost my dad 6 weeks ago he lost his battle and i dont want to loose my boys too😥 and now with this crazy Corona outbreak it's like life hasn't have any breaks anymore, so yeah sorry very long story but I just need to find something I am missing at the moment, there must be something I can fix them I'd do anything at this point

Comments