Best selling: Dad No matter How much time passes I will always be your financial burden mug

Dad No matter How much time passes I will always be your financial burden mug
Buy here Dad No matter How much time passes I will always be your financial burden 
Visit more product at: Overblog
Home page: Tagotee Custom Tshirt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So cute... my dog Mya and my cat Merlin get attention all the time... but as soon as I start to do something Mya wants to go outside and Merlin jumps up on table and starts rubbing his head on my face... animals got to love them... Poor dogs. They barely get walked or played with these days, and when they do, their owners are staring at their cell phones the whole time.  Alessandra Bozzi - huge amount of assumptions from one photo. I am a gamer, a reader, a writer and a pet owner. My pets do take priority but I have a lot of things I want to do with my free time and my cat constantly demands attention even if he doesn't want it (start stroking him / playing with him for him to nip or walk away). Just because you're a pet owner doesn't mean you can't do other things with your time. It's about balance
Alessandra Bozzi - very different to my experiences then. I took my sister's dog for a walk the other day and was amazed by he variety of dogs around me - their owners doing various activities (one woman even biking with two Pomeranians that looked like the happiest little dogs).
I agree that people need a proper balance with pets and other hobbies, but to generalise and just blame technology isn't right. People are always going to find ways to neglect their pets if that's their inclination. Thankfully, the people I know are more the devoted kinds, but that doesn't mean they can't have different hobbies. Chrissie Malone A lot of people don’t understand that it is about balance. I agree: people are too busy playing games or are on the phone to pay attention to their animals, kids and other responsibilities. I witness this constantly.


Comments