Best selling: Being my father in law is really the only gift you need mug

Being my father in law is really the only gift you need mug
Buy it now: Being my father in law is really the only gift you need mug
Visit more product at: Overblog
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's heartbreaking.. He gave his life to save his sons life. Prayers go out to his family and friends. May he rest in peace. One half of Cryme Tyme is now in heaven. May God bless his family with peace and strength at this sad time. The sacrifice of a father for a child, such a selfless act, I pray his soul will have peace. Much love to the ones he leaves behind. XxxX you are all just so irritating. Dont know how people can be so stupid. The 'virgin' mary gives birth... Wake the fuck up. Why do all these Bible bashers always comment on a tragedy saying 'god will help' its literally the least comforting thing to hear. you have you beliefs and I have mine. Like I said this is not the place to have this conversation.
The ultimate unselfishness and hero of a father’s love!! He gave his life for his son!! I didn’t know him but I know him now, prayers and love to his family especially his son! I virtually wrap my arms around that child!
God Bless and May he rest with the angels Dwayne The Rock Johnson, you have such a courageous and delightful spirit. The world is a better place because of the warmth you bring that shines forth from your soul! Many blessings to you for the loss of your dad!

Comments