Best selling: To my dear daughter-in-law I didn’t give you the gift of life i gave you my amazing son mug

To my dear daughter-in-law I didn't give you the gift of life i gave you my amazing son mug 1
Buy it now: To my dear daughter-in-law I didn’t give you the gift of life
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So happy this ended well. As a nanny and a mother, who knows how quickly a child can be there one moment and gone in the next, I hope her nanny is shown a little grace. God knows she can’t be made to feel any worse than she does. Frightening for all! Glad Vadie was found!! What an amazing little girl. God bless her loyal dog who kept her safe and gave her great comfort.
Praise God she was found! So scary! Kids that age don’t really know fear and don’t understand the importance of staying close. So thankful for a happy ending here Wow! So happy she came out of this well! Shows you how fast they can slip away! Glad she had her dog beside her! I love happy endings

Comments