Best selling: Peace Love Softball cloth mask, neck gaiter

Peace Love Softball neck gaiter
Order now:  Peace Love Softball cloth mask, neck gaiter
Visit more product at: Overblog
Home: Tagotee USA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My parents were (are) the best. They loved us and supported us and were there for us always. Now in their 80’s- they’ve been married almost 60 years! Life has hit them hard. Dad has Alzheimer’s and mom’s recent stroke has left her weak. Now the tables have turned and I am the one giving support and making sure they have what they need. It is a blessing to be able to give back a little of what they gave me! I hope you read what you wrote about your parents marriage. Now, compare it to your own. You never know life is idyllic until it isn’t. As your parents taught you, your marriage is weathering the unexpected. Be thankful and glad they taught you well.
On the flip side, I also think you are finding your life with the unexpected really is idyllic. So your parents are about my age. I have @ least 4 sets of friends that have been married 50 years this year, all pretty much straight outta college or law school, dental school, etc. Happy Anniversary to your mom & dad💕. They weathered the worst storm possible and survived.

Comments