Best selling: Mother’s Day 2020 The one where we were in quarantined mug

Mother's Day 2020 The one where we were in quarantined mug 2
Buy it now: Mother’s Day 2020 The one where we were in quarantined mug
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loved reading this after seeing a rather selfish satire earlier in the day. Many are without moms tomorrow until that day of togetherness again...very special! Thank you. Poignant and spot on for so many. Thank you. Thank you also for reinstating our FB friend status. Not even sure what happened there. Please pretend that you are included in my Mother's Day tribute, since I took the pictures before this refriending! I do hope you have a joyful Mother's Day- you have a good start!
Just sitting here feeling frustrated by the fact that my husband who works 6 days a week while I take care of EVERYTHING has planned nothing at all to celebrate me. He will be working tomorrow. He took yesterday off and had a whole 10 hours to himself- lounging and golfing and whatever he wanted. The last time I had 10 hours to myself was before C was born...3.5 years ago. Hell, who am I kidding.... I don't get 10 hours to myself in a month. So, while he is home today, I was hoping for an " I will take care of C while you have a small break". Instead, I am doing what I always do while he watches hockey on TV. In the sporadic interactions he has with C, there is arguing, whining and more. Why do I even bother..... 10 min to myself would be like a vacation. Any way, I say all this to support the fact that once again, your blog is spot on! Thanks for keeping it real!

Comments