Best selling: I might look like i’m listening to you but in my head I’m fishing shirt, hoodie, tank top

I might look like i'm listening to you but in my head I'm fishing long sleeved
Order it here:  I might look like i’m listening to you but in my head I’m fishing s
Visit more product at: overblog
Home page: Tagotee Shop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animals are us, just a different name. Wake up. We are all entwined together. Once we see ourselves as one, only then we will truly get our purpose on this beautiful earth. But until then we are only separate pieces, quite far from everlasting grace. Wow, so sad to think the beautiful turtle could have died because of irresponsible people. I don't want to accuse as I don't know the facts, but one cannot help surmise a possible cause. I wonder how old that turtle was. Thank you to those who were kind and freed the turtle.
Thank you. I thought he was huge. It was what he was entwined with that was huge. I was afraid he was already dead. Thank you, he hustled right back in the water. This truly was a lifesaving job. So happy this turtle made it back to the water so sad to think of what would have happened to it had the turtle not been found. So awful this has to happen Thank you to the wonderful rescue team  Human's disgust me. I picked up several plastic water bottle caps today on my morning walk. And I recycled a glass beer bottle which was placed on a tree. Many other things too. I know it's not much. But it's the thought that counts.
Please throw away trash and recycle. No matter how small or big it may seem. This is my home too, don't trash it.

Comments