Best selling: Horse 3D Fleece blanket

Horse 3D Fleece blanket

Buy here  Horse 3D Fleece blanket
Visit more product at: Overblog
Home page: Tagotee Custom Tshirt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You did what you could for this horse ๐ŸŽ, l thank you for that . The horse is going to be sore for awhile but she’s going to heal up beautifully . If left their she would have died a long painful death. She looked like she started running . That horse acted like she knew you we’re their to help her and just started calming down . Thank You For Saving her Wow!!! So happy they found her & gave her the help she needed to get untangled from that wire she was caught up in!!!
Reminds me once I rescued a girl outside a night club where she fell on the floor just like this beautiful horse, she was struggling to get up, I fed her some water and laid down with her, it was all okay until I tried to pet her to clam her down, similarly with what these lovely people did, people started to call me pervert and called the police, another women came kicked me in the legs. I thought a thanks would be appropriate at least, but no when the girl got up all she said was f u .

Comments