Best selling: Gene Deitch 1924-2020 Thank you for making childhood shirt, hoodie, tank top

Gene Deitch 1924-2020 Thank you for making childhood sweatshirt
Buy it now: Gene Deitch 1924-2020 Thank you for making childhood 
Visit more product at:instagram
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rest in peace the creator of my childhood fav. Cartoon thank you for creating tom and jerry and thank you for making our childhood even our adulthood happy and joyfull,rest in peace and we will always remember you MR.GENE DEITCH,thank you very much sir thank you for making my childhood memories memorable and happy,we love you,our legend.. S.i.p, Thank you for all the laughs you bought to all of us around the world. From all of us seniors to all the children here, we thank you again and will keep you alive with all the reruns for years to come. For the new comers you'll going to fall in love with all the cartoons.
Thank you for such a wonderful you create that making me laugh... Rest in peace....we cant see you... But for me your legend.. Because in tom and jerry hurting each other.. But in the end going to love and peace each other. Rest in peace creator of Tom and Jerry.
when I was a kid Tom and Jerry was my favorite cartoon series The memories I have with my mom include many of us watching Tom and Jerry.... Thank you sir for everything you don't know the joy you brought us especially now that she's gone and all I have are memories

Comments