Best selling: Chihuahua Six Feet, People cloth mask

Chihuahua Six Feet, People cloth mask
Buy it now:  Chihuahua Six Feet, People cloth mask
Visit more product at:  Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love it..Love it..very protective breed. Very loyal dog..pts..do you know what the name Chihuahua stand for? Chihuahua is the biggest state en United States of Mexico..that particular dog was introduced to Mexico for breeding purposes on the state of Chihuahua and the Name it Chihuahua..there you have it..hello from Boston.. I love this ! What a lucky dog to have such a wonderful caring owner. Dogs know when their loved and will respond to that
 I have one that when she was just a pup she slept with me. If she started to snore beware she would pee on the bed thank god she out grew out of it. Now she snores louder than my husband. Lol Im so glad i own one of these babies can relate to all the cuteness they ooze My mum never was in to dogs till my sister adopted two chihuahuas and now she is absolutely in love with them!

Comments