Best selling: The Chicken whisperer shirt, tank top, hoodie

The Chicken whisperer V-neck
Buy it now:    The Chicken whisperer shirt, tank top, hoodie
Visit more product at: instagram
Home page: Tagotee Custom Tumber
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a little laugh with this one.I rescue deer,fox,raccoons etc and sometimes catch myself using a high voice and baby talk,it just happens.I think if she looks back on this video she will laugh at herself,compare it to talking to a new baby.I thank her for the rescue,if it works mission accomplished lol I think that high pitched screech ruptured my ear drum.
Its great she helped the poor tangled up animal, but I'm sure the deer would have been better served without the overdramatic screeching
Chill people!!!! she was petting the deer while she waiting for the man to come with the scissors to cut the wire, she was trying to keep the animal calm so don’t move or go away . People is never happy if you help they always want to tell you that you did right or wrong . Just Shut up and be happy because someone help an animal .

Comments