Best selling: Autism Mom we can do it cloth mask

Autism Mom we can do it cloth mask
Buy it now:  Autism Mom we can do it cloth mask
Visit more product at: Twitter
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it ever too late to get diagnosed? I’m 31 and was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder when I was 20. While it seemed to “fit the bill” there were still a few things off about that diagnosis. But I was no medical expert so I believed them. However, as I get older I’m realizing that autism may actually be the root of a lot of my “differences.” My sister actually pointed me in this direction when she stumbled upon an article and thought that it sounded just like me. After doing a little more digging I have to say that it seems to fit and brings so much more understanding as to why I am the way that I am....
All of these were/are me. Autism never, ever crossed my mind. I honestly thought I was just weird or broken somehow. Then my son was diagnosed at 4 (though I knew he was on the spectrum long before that). As any parent would do, I threw myself into research. What can I do to help my baby thrive in a world not built for him? Through that research and learning, pieces of me began to click. It finally made sense! I wasn’t broken! There was a legitimate reason behind the things I struggle with! No official diagnosis, because at nearly 39, is there much point to go through all that? So I take my meds to help the anxiety and mask when necessary. But I don’t beat myself up over missed social cues or needing time to decompress after work.

Comments