Best selling: You are my sunshine Shark Sunflower shirt, hoodie, tank top

You are my sunshine Shark Sunflower shirt, hoodie, tank top
Buy it now:You are my sunshine Shark Sunflower shirt, hoodie, tank top
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So well stated, my son's college lacrosse team is devastated. Being a sports mom has been the greatest blessing. Will so miss the boys and the other parents this spring. These kids are to be commended for doing their part to prevent Coronavirus from spreading . This is a spring we all will remember. Agreed. My girl isn’t going to know what to do with herself. Athletics keep her grounded and focused. Guess I’ll have to run her around the house a couple hundred times a day
It is very sad to say the least! I think the news media has blown it out of proportion! I remember having the Hong Kong Flu with my mom and all my siblings. We were so very sick and in bed for a week, but it didn’t shut down the nation. However, back then we did not have the influx of electronics to broadcast the news like we have today.

Comments