Best selling: Trash Mom vintage shirt, tank top, v-neck

Trash Mom vintage T-shirt
Buy it now:Trash Mom vintage shirt, tank top, v-neck
Visit more product at:Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 1965-66 I was the fill-in night manager at the Wallich's in Hollywood. Most of the time I was the night manager at the Wallach's at the corner of Hawthorne and Artesia. Since I lived in Hollywood I loved the Sunset and Vine store. The manager's office had a one-way mirror that looked into the listening booths. I was about 24 and I loved the hell out of that view. Are there any color photos of the lobby at the NBC studios building? Would love to see those murals in color!
I used to go to Music City and play records in the booth that I could ill afford to buy as a teenager because they were $4.77 which was more than at the local shops Pretty sure I once had a postcard exactly like this great photo. The Hollywood I used to visit in my childhood, and the Wallich's I first remember visiting in 1969, at age thirteen.

Comments