Best selling: Snoopy Here’s the world famous starship captain pushing his vessel shirt, hoodie, tank top

Snoopy Here's the world famous starship captain pushing his vessel shirt
Buy this shirt at:Snoopy Here’s the world famous starship 
Visit homepage: Tagotee
see more at intargram
................................................................................................................................................................
False: it’s not Christmas until I hear “Feliz navidad”. This is a classic tho and I enjoy it very much So true! This song makes me happy no matter what kind of mood I’m in. Love Charlie Brown and the simpler times. Thanks! I have seen it or many years, but it still makes me happy.
 I just watched this last night!! Tonight I'm watching "It's A Wonderful Life" etc until I watch all my Christmas movies!!! For some reason this photo reminds me of Sally Mann's photos of her children.... your son resembles her son in body and expression. IF you haven't seen her work, do check it out.

Comments