best selling: Never underestimate the power of a girl with a book poster

Never underestimate the power of a girl with a book poster
You can check it here: Never underestimate the power of a girl with a book
Visit Tagotee
see more at overblog
...................................................................................................................................................................
We love Amos and your entire family!! Amos is so precious. And so so very smart. He really is. Autistic people are very smart, they just lack in the emotional / social department. Love ya Amos buddy!!! :-) Take care Adrian and you have a good trip!! I'm sure Amos will be happy to see you when you come back and you can tell him all about your adventures!! - Hugs and Love, Codi Preston D.
God I can so relate to you. My circumstances are different, you see I had to leave my sons' father before my youngest was a year old. While married to this man we lived in NJ. When I left (ran for our safety), I was allowed to go back to my home state Va. A few months later visitation started as did the abuse. My attorney did her best but could not stop visitation. Every time I talked to the boys my heart jumped out of my skin. Things are better now. By the way, Amos is so adorable in that picture.

Comments