Best selling: I’m proud mother-in-law of a freaking awesome son-in-law shirt, hoodie, v-neck

I'm proud mother-in-law of a freaking awesome son-in-law Long sleeve
Buy it now: I’m proud mother-in-law of a freaking awesome son-in-law shirt, hoodie, v-neck
Visit more product at: Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What grace and compassion from this mom. I'm not sure I could be that forgiving. Hugs to them both. Kufos to the principal. A hard life lesson for this teacher, one I hope she learns from.Besides the obvious I think it's awful the teacher's aid lied to the mother knowing her child couldn't contradict the story. There needs to be transparency and trust between and school and the families
Thank you for continuing to shine light on the stories of society's most vulnerable. Because of you, we have heard "Jane's" voice loud and clear--- and may everyone within its sound continue to learn from it. I think the consequence of not getting to go with her classmates on the field trip is also a negative in this story, not just the teacher filming. As a former special education teacher we looked at field trips as opportunities to engage with the community. By not letting “Jane” attend is the opposite of the basis of inclusion and excludes her from interacting with the community where more skills can be learned and applied. I never kept a child from attending a field trip because it felt like I was saying “the community doesn’t want you around because you ____”. I agree there should be a consequence to the child’s behavior but not one that takes away an opportunity to learn and be in an environment that they will soon be in much more once they graduate.

Comments