Best selling: Fuck Corona Pikachu shirt, tank top, hoodie


Buy it now:Fuck Corona Pikachu shirt, tank top, hoodie
Visit more product at: Overblog
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel for the guy in the Pikachu suit. Even with all the padding, I bet there was a bit of fear knowing the attack was coming. I think that ALL Pokemon and their Go-ers should be taken out in this manner. Dangit you shytes, life is real. Your stupidity amazes and scares me. I hope no kids dress up as Pikachu this Hallowe'en! Lol
Bite is a dark-type move; not super effective against electric-type Pikachu. That dog is cheating!
Niantic, quickly, drop the Ban hammer on him! Lol I love the part at :18 my bfs dog does that, and then stares at me upside down. I can't ever be mad at that dog. He's just too cute The dog is like " Die you fat ass yellow pokemon whatever you are! My owner spend more time on you then me! Now you're gonna pay!"

Comments