Best selling: Canada Flag Not all heroes wear capes My daughter wears scrubs shirt, tank top, hoodie

Canada Flag Not all heroes wear capes My daughter wears scrubs T-shirt
Buy it now:Canada Flag Not all heroes wear capes My daughter wears scrubs shirt, tank top, hoodie
Visit more product at: Pinterest
Home page: Tagotee Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for keeping it real. I can’t take one more “here’s our perfect home school area that my children are quietly using independently while I work from home and check their work occasionally. Also we are virtually touring museums and learning physics and robotics.” It’s stressing me out!
I caught up with the laundry (even 3 loads of towels) and cleaned some today. I’ve read lots of books and taken long car rides with my DD where we solve world problems and sing lots of Broadway badly! I’ve been in contact with all of my students and I’ve had 2 zoom staff meetings! Another one tomorrow. I’ve signed up families for meal deliveries and food boxes. But I’ve not mopped or cleaned much!

Comments