Celtic Cross Irish Garden Flag

 Celtic-Cross-Irish-Garden-Flag-510x510

Buy this product here: Celtic Cross Irish Garden Flag

Home page:  TAGOTEE SHOP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I am more frugal, my creativity has been stretched more than it ever would have been in "precedented times." It has made me grateful for the number of materials and tools that my parents refused to throw away over the years, although it feels as if I'm regressing into my younger self by navigating my life around the routine of my family again as a 20-year-old.

What do you miss?

I miss the rituals. I miss waking up and getting the bus at 8:00 am. I miss smiling at the caretaker with my eyes on my way in. I miss having good and bad days in the screen printing workshop and walking home through Victoria Park regardless of how my day has gone. I miss everything apart from the offensively loud hand dryer in the bathroom and dry, scaly hands from washing and rubbing in antibacterial gel religiously.

How are you finding remote studying?

I find that half an hour of one-to-one calls can be more efficient than spontaneous conversations in the workshop. I can plan what I want to show, note down questions in preparation and really focus on the information that I need to gain during my slot.

What are you working on?

I'm currently designing and producing items to sell at an online event hosted by the Holburne, our local museum and Bridgerton landmark. One of the key aspects of this brief, and the majority of our briefs, is sustainability. Had I been able to use the print workshop throughout this project I would have been screen-printing my designs and my reject material pile would have been considerably large.

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: TAGOTEE Pinterest, Twitter , Instagram and Our blog TAGOTEE over-blog, Tagotee blogspot

Comments