Dear Dad thank you for picking up my poop You’re an awesome dog dad personalized mug

Buy it now: Dear Dad thank you for picking up my poop You’re an awesome dog dad personalized mug
Visit more product at: Twitter TAGOTEE

Home page: Tagotee Store

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a beautiful relationship. Please tell me this lady is vegan (how could one not be after experiencing the wonder of animal's personality?...). We had one of these Tolouse geese adopt us and he is the most personable goose! His family got killed by coyotes and he wandered down to our house and our pond and just adopted us! He gets lonely and comes up to the house and hollers at us until we come out to hang out with him. We’re trying to find a companion for him. Ive got 4 farm geese. Come take ur pick. Lol. 3 of them are sweet. But the one that i suspect is a male only likes my wife. And he terrorizes my daughter. Wish they were all sweet. What a wonderful lady, even though she loved him so much she wants to find him a sanctuary to ensure his safety & so he can have some other friends. I’d be thrilled too in her shoes. I have one of these geese. A neighbor put him on the community pond that our houses border and he chose to live at my house as I have other animals. He rarely swims on the pond. He takes his bath in the water tubs for the horses. His name is Gus. Anytime day or night if he hears my voice, he answers. I had a pet mallard duck when I was a teenager. We had friends who had lots of farm animals. He hatched on my birthday so he was gifted to me. He had a box next to my bed, but usually ended up sleeping with me. He was potty trained to use a newspaper or go outside. He loved to cuddle with his head on my shoulder. He was very smart and could do tricks like spin in a circle, sit, speak, spread his wings like an eagle. He was also very protective of me and chase others away from me.

When I was 12 I had the same thing happened. Someone was trying to release his goose in a park that was a pet. And he got attached to me. I talked to the people and my best friend had chickens and ducks and geese. So I called her and she took this goose. The coolest. hat was such a cute story! I really enjoyed watching the video , it was really touching , there should be more people like Cheryl , she is truly a sweet person , animals deserve the best treatment! I remember years ago we lived in Hartville Ohio our property had a creek that ran through it we had ducks and geese swim in it this one goose took a liking to my Dad it followed him all over our yard if my Dad sat in the yard it would run up and set in his lap put its head on my Dad's shoulder and sleep.

Geese are very unhappy alone. They are a flock animal. When they are solitary, they will look for companionship. He needs to be part of a flock. He is a domestic Toulouse goose, and they are extremely oriented to pair bond and extremely devoted to goslings. And the nibbling and climbing behavior could well be "mounting" attempts. Not likely he thinks of her as mom. Please read this bird's goose language (instead of anthropomorphising it into human behavior) and find him geese companions. To do otherwise is cruel.

Comments